In order to buy the end-of-life vehicle like junk, damaged, old, accident, and non-running cars for scrap metal or components sale, you require an auto car trader’s license, but you also have to be a registered used car dealer. It is essential if you are a scrap car removal or second-hand car removal company in Milton.
Car recyclers may obtain an old vehicle or not in operating condition for:
- Scrap metal
- Selling components to customers or repairers
- Repairing or maintaining the car for sale to the general public
- Selling to the people unrepaired
- Selling to auto wreckers or car recyclers for scrap metal
- Car components such as engine, panels, windscreens, mirrors, wheels/tyres, and many others.
For more details just call us and visit our homepage.